Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen hugs him tightly as well. "You don't owe us anything. We just did what was right."

He looks to the Feytower commissioner with a warm, admiring smile. "Good to see you, Luther. Thanks for your help tonight. Safe trip home."

As everyone is getting up to leave, Glen goes over to the fireplace and retrieves Thorn's jacket, which is dry and warm. He walks over and holds it out to help Thorn put it on. "May I? Have to finish my valet duties for the night, you know." He grins.

127An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Sunrise returns the hug warmly, then steps back with a slight smile as Glen is hugged.

128An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Thorn can't help but giggle as Glen helps him into his jacket. "You make an excellent undercover valet, by the way."

129An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
He grins at the compliment. After Thorn puts his arms into the sleeves, Glen pulls the jacket up over his shoulders and onto him. Noticing a few stray specks of ash from the fire, Glen takes a moment to brush off the sleeves and the back. He walks around to the front to examine his handiwork. "Good as new." He reaches out to adjust the lapel of Thorn's jacket, which is slightly askew. As he does, his eyes meet Thorn's and he looks shy for a moment. "Hey, could, um, I come see you tomorrow night? If you don't have other plans? I know it's short notice but. I thought it might be fun to not worry about." He gestures vaguely at their surroundings. "All this, for an evening."

130An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Thorn's expression lights up at the offer. "I'd like that very much," he murmurs shyly. "For...a lot of reasons, actually. Yes, please?"

131An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:17 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen tries not to smile so hard that it damages his face. "Great then. I will be there." His heart pounds. "Shall I bring Elen? He seems to like you." The panther cub pads over hearing his name and nuzzles Thorn's ankle.

132An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Thorn kneels to pet and kiss the baby. "Yes, of course."

133An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Elen rubs his face against Thorn's affectionately. "Well then, we shall see you tomorrow night!" It's easy to hear the excitement in Glen's voice. He and the panther walk Thorn to the door. "Can't wait. Good night, Thorn." He beams as he bids him goodnight, electrified at the prospect of what tomorrow might bring.

134An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Sunrise, for her part, winks a teasing farewell to Luther. "Thanks for coming by."

135An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Luther can't help but smile at Sunrise as he ushers Thorn out. "It is always a pleasure. Thank you for the gift of your voice."

136An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Griffin

Griffin
[scene?]

137An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Apt Apertif (Glen, Sunrise, Ka'Ri) Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[Thread Close. You all receive 50 XP.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum