Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Quivyl10

Name: Quivyll Myghym

Race: Elf (Drow)

Age Category: Adult

Appearance: Quiet and dignified, with an impressive collection of scars. Soft, whispery voice which he rarely raises. Despite his elvish ancestry, nothing about him seems delicate.

History: [currently unknown]

Other Details: "I know you may not feel like it now, but you've never looked more like a man to me than you do at this moment. I am in awe of your strength."

2Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Ugh, I want him so badly.

3Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
I am a helper.

4Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:39 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
I seriously don't know how you took me from "I have a cartoonish level of hate for this guy" to "...plz let me bone the paladin" in, like, an afternoon. You're some kind of magician, that's for damn sure.

5Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Roocifer

Roocifer
Where can I find this sexy person because he showed up randomly when the twins were born but like I don't know where else he pops up

6Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
That's all we've seen of him so far, I think.

7Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Roocifer

Roocifer
My goodness you are thirsty...

Also love you

8Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:11 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
I get notifications for everything but you better BELIEVE I came running when I saw someone else was posting about this gorgeous, dark, revenge monster who I adore.

Also love you too

9Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bless you both and you will be seeing him again.

10Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Empty Re: Quivyll Myghym (Paladin of Nerull) Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Y E S

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum