Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huge early-shout out to Ana, Griffin, and Nicole

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
omg.

Leave it to me to assume you'd tackle it the easy way, like telling the Paladin that one of your lovecraftian drug orgies has knocked you up "as far as you know".

Griffin

Griffin
...oh god, I just tried on the idea of a pregnant Sunrise and I have never before gotten that level of NOPE from a character.

"Sun, it could help keep you alive!" "I would rather die."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Oh bless her. I love her.

Sent from Topic'it App

beardyblue

beardyblue
Dang it y'all, I am still hanging on every post and I love them so much.

Roocifer

Roocifer
Awwww I love with she/they/he? Cut their hair!!

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
There's a new (edited in) scene now between Abbie and Ellwythorn talking about hair. So y'all can go read that if you want.

A Discussion on Gender

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
SPEAKING OF EMOTIONAL SCENES, Ka'Ri and Thimb are wrecking me with their sweetness.

beardyblue

beardyblue
I know it's on the immediately preceding page but I just wanted to reiterate how glad I am that I made this, because I practically yelled it at my phone this morning when I woke up and caught up on Sorrowful Supplicant.

Huge early-shout out to Ana, Griffin, and Nicole - Page 2 3hF6QyE

Now to finally catch up and read Ka'Ri and Thimb!

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
The crib! The dolls! I literally burst into tears I was so touched. :)

Sent from Topic'it App

beardyblue

beardyblue
Oh god I just came to post the shirt again and it's right there so uh..

Yeah, just imagine the shirt is here again. MY HEART

beardyblue

beardyblue
Bit of a feels explosion tonight. You are all amazing. ❤️

Roocifer

Roocifer
100% seconded I have spent multiple hours today reading all our stuff aloud to my fiancé and she loves it.

beardyblue

beardyblue
I kid you not Roo I spent a solid 45 minutes tonight like actually, literally crying about this story line tonight. I'm so glad you're able to share with your fiance and I am glad she is enjoying! We'll be sure to get her a "do the right thing Rik" shirt

Roocifer

Roocifer
I've not caught up entirety nyet with sorrowful supplicant as I'm tryjng to make it last longer XD I don't want it to end. I'm up to the gender discussion and have not had the spoons.

But I'm caught up with everyones feytower stuff and currently trying to figure how to help Laerdya she so sad!!

beardyblue

beardyblue
Oh Roo. Yeah, take your time if you're low on spoons because holy shit it wrecked me.

And yes! That is a good way to look at it - helping Laerdya. I can't wait to find out what's next. I think Ellowyn and Glen are going to get along, both being nature folks. :)

Roocifer

Roocifer
She's crying all over Rik and I/Ellowyn don't want to intrude they seem to know each other and In the most British of fashion the only way o know how to deal with a crisis is offer to make a cuppa tea

beardyblue

beardyblue
I did love that, haha. Ellowyn is an absolute delight, I love what you have done with them.

Roocifer

Roocifer
I love them so much. They're an amalgamation of everything I once used to hate about myself if I'm completely honest all bundled up in the adorable ball of sad and awkward and I love them.

beardyblue

beardyblue
I love them too Roo! I'm really glad you can make something so positive and awesome out of something that was previously negative. <3

And man, this Nerullian paladin... I want him to get hit by a falling piano like in an old cartoon. Lol

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
*stumbles in sleepily*

Hey, be nice to Auxiliary Backup Paladin! They all are gonna need a LOT of help to stay alive, lol. Plus those novelty death-pianos don't come cheap.

Anyway, I think he and Rik are going to have a Conceive-Off, using a complicated system of points. Yondalla will be so pleased.

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen just got a big bonus, and I'm sure Dolores would chip in. We'll find the money. I definitely should have made Glen proficient in piano instead of bagpipes.

As long as the conceive off is not "who can have more kids with Thorn", since Thorn could, uh, probably use a break.

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Oh dear gods, yes, Thorn's womb is closed for business at the moment.

beardyblue

beardyblue
In that case the conceive off sounds hilarious and like a great idea. :D

Dibs on playing the weird gnome with a magical adding machine who keeps score. :D

OrchidsandBones

OrchidsandBones
The real trick to the whole thing is mothers to be will actually want Father Rik to be their baby daddy. At some point the other paladin will run out of money to pay women to keep up.

beardyblue

beardyblue
TRUE THAT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum