Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:38 pm

fruitbat

Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Dungeo10
Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Dungeo11

Name: Sithani Molana
Race: Half-elf
Class: Warlock

Appearance: Slender with long dark hair and a casually proud bearing; well-dressed when out of armour, typically in clothes that add to her silhouette, and understated jewellery.

Personality: Fascinated by the new, the strange, and the outlandish, Sithani is friendly and generally more considerate of her social inferiors than her equals or superiors. She enjoys drinking, gambling, and recreational drugs like many dissolute younger nobles, but has toned that down recently in favour of obscure metaphysics and lending her support to the well-being of the working classes.

Religion: Sithani participates happily enough in the public rites and festivals of all the gods, but gives her particular devotion to Umberlee, mistress of the tempest and the really weird sealife. She tends to be somewhat outspoken about the recent tendency in religious art to depict the goddess in more humanoid forms.

Commonly known: Sithani is her mother’s bastard, raised with her legitimate (human) half-siblings but with no formal responsibilities in the Isidano family. When she became an adult, she took advantage of her allowance and leisure time by attending and organising decadent parties where younger scions of rich families rubbed shoulders (and occasionally cleaned their shoulders in disgust afterwards) with a mix of entertainers, drug suppliers, and sex workers. When the plague started to spread, these parties became somewhat more intense, and Sithani’s name was attached to a particularly wild revel in a ruined temple outside the city walls, which later attracted notice for the  curious amount of attendees who subsequently retreated from the social scene, the disappearance of the violinist who played there, and Sithani’s own descent into philosophy and harder drugs, culminating in her own temporary disappearance from public life until her recent re-emergence as an amateur scholar and philanthropist.

Uncommonly known: Sithani accidentally established contact with a Great Old One in the ruined temple that night, and desperately chased further visions of the Far Realms until she died of an overdose. Her family paid for her resurrection on the condition that she find some way to make herself useful, either to them or to the city.

2Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Roocifer

Roocifer
Woah that's cool as heck!

3Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Griffin

Griffin
WE ARE FRIENDS. If not before the story starts, then we will become friends soon after omg.

4Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Roocifer

Roocifer
I honestly thought my back story was dark but well done you beat me XD I love it!

5Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Cresat10

Appearance: Human in her late 40s. Dark hair, pinned and curled in the latest fashion. Expensive and tasteful cosmetics and jewelry. Eyes always just a little red.

History: Sharre Molana was born to established and comfortable merchants who, through the favor of the gods and luck of the stars, doubled their already comfortable fortune while she was still just a girl. Her marriage to Maryk Isidano was not a love match and no one pretended that it was; the young and beautiful Sharre brought much needed funds to the prestigious Isidano family, her dowry launching two political careers and renovating one mansion.

What money could not buy, however, was acceptance into her new family. Her husband denied her application to take his name, bequeathing his prestigious surname only to their two children (Syra and Kishan). With two young toddlers running wild with their nannies, a neglectful husband, and feeling alienated from both her birth family and her marital one, Sharre had a life-changing revelation: No one could make her be small ever again.

From that day forward, she has worn only the finest silks and loveliest jewels. She drinks freely, indulges in whatever drugs she chooses, and brings to bed whomever she likes. A degree of discretion is involved in her actions--she cannot completely flout society's rules--but even under strictures she is able to formulate her own revenges when crossed: It is rumored among the servants that the birth of her bastard was punishment for, and marked the last time, Maryk ever sought to exert control over her.

Maryk did not give the bastard child his name--he refused when it came out with pointed ears--but he has since let his wife have her way in all things. Sharre cannot be dismissed from his home without losing her fortune, and indeed their legal marital agreement was drafted so that all her dowry (now long-spent) must be returned to her if the marriage is dissolved for any reason. She has him over a financial barrel and he has only society's censure to keep her in check yet despite this recipe for acrimony, the two manage to live a relatively peaceable existence.

Sharre's relationship with her bastard daughter is more... strained. She loves Sithani without reservation, but she is aware that bringing the girl into this family was perhaps not her kindest moment. Nor has it helped that she often cannot decide whether she wishes to mother the young woman or be her best friend; Sharre's tireless pursuit of endless youth and its fleeting pleasures does not make for the warmest of maternal feelings from her three children. Respect and love sit uneasily beside frustration and fear.

Other Details: Sharre is a devout worshiper of Sehanine and never misses the monthly moonlit dance at the temple. She danced there once herself in a mask long ago when she was in her prime, to the shock of her peers. (The sacred dances of Sehanine are performed in the nude.)

(Sharre's NPC post is here.)

6Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:20 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Hey fruitbat, I just wanted to let you know that I really love what you came up with! The scene with Sithani and Sharre was so good and had me laughing at my desk. =) I also need to read up on Warlocks since I have never *fully* understood them. Ha! Looking forward to seeing the story unfold.

7Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Empty Re: Sithani Molana, Half-Elf Warlock Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Roocifer

Roocifer
Definitely seconded that is a fantastic interaction to read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum