Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:14 pm

Ka'Ri muttered loud enough to be sure to be overheard but soft enough to seem like she hadn't meant to be overheard, "he said she was just a friend. He promised. He knows I'm polyam, why would he..."

Ka'Ri made a subtle show of trying to put on a brave face except for letting a lone tear fall as she passed by Annabelle, every much playing the role of the foolish kid who let herself fall in love with the slumlord hero who was nice to her. "Y-yeah," she said sadly. "I think I've had enough for today. Thank you for your kindness, miss."

She takes Thimb's shoulder kindly as they walk off as if leaning on her for emotional strength and once she is out of sight of Annabelle, she drops the face and erupts in a giant grin as much fueled by the feeling of Thimb's shoulder in her hand as by Thimb's masterful handling of the bookseller.

"That was... amazing!!! You were so good," she exclaimed happily though muted just in case her voice traveled more than she thought. "The way you sussed everything out... like, it was like watching an expert."

Her smile flickered and dimmed for a second as a thought crossed her mind. "I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help much. I've been... off my game on that sort of thing of late. So yeah, sorry about that after you were so kind to spend some time with me."
View user profile

27 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 pm

"I can't believe that worked!" said Thimb a sort of shocked whisper, just as excited. "I kept waiting for her to put a hand on her hip and ask me what this was all about! I've never done anything like that before in my life!"

Hamish began to nuzzle into Thimb's bag to retrieve a honey stick for them self. They instead pulled out a pencil and looked rather displeased, but chewed on it anyways.

"And don't be silly! I'm not doing you a kindness by spending time with you! I like you, and I like spending time with you," she scolded gently. What Annabelle had said about taking a tumble with pirates drifted up to the top of her mind and she inexplicably felt her ears growing warm as she said this. "And you got her started on the topic which gave me an opening, I don't think she would have brought Corgi up if you hadn't mentioned him first."

Hamish rolled their eyes, wondering if Jarek would gamble on how long it would take for them to figure this out.
View user profile

28 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Ka'Ri beamed at Thimb, unable to keep from taking Thimb's chin in her fingers. "Aw, thank you. I like spending time with you too. You... you make me feel really good."

She shifted awkwardly, pulling away lest she be too forward. "But yes, see what I meant about you being the nicest person I've met here? You are... extraordinary, Thimb."

She reached up and scratched her own head. "I'm lucky to get to work with you."
View user profile

29 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:41 pm

"You don't give yourself enough credit," Thimb managed to stutter out, suddenly VERY AWARE of Ka'Ri and how close and pretty she was when she took her face between her fingers.

Hamish perked up at this point, but sulked, going back to their pencil when Ka'Ri let go. He would have started writing 'just kiss' but pencils don't work well on hard packed dirt.

"I'm lucky I get to work with you, too. Speaking of, uh, work... What now?"
View user profile

30 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:09 pm

"Hmm," Ka'Ri settling into the professional voice she adopted when scheming much to Hamish's eternal frustration. "I think we've mostly confirmed some things. Given his attempted seduction and her ambivalence at the end, I think there'll be some juicy details in her diary after you've cracked it."

"And K's visits to T's temple definitely means my current plan to pay him an... evening visit is a good next step for me."

She smiled sweetly at Thimb's beautiful kissable face. "And I'm sure with what we find, we'll find another means to join together on some skullduggery again before too long. I'll definitely be counting the days until I see you next, my... uh dear friend."
View user profile

31 Re: Guilty Pleasures (Thimb, Ka'Ri) on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:33 pm

[Thread Close. Everyone who was in this thread gets 50 XP.]
View user profile http://wyverns.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum