Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Join the campaign's Discord!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Join the campaign's Discord! Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:48 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Hey y'all! I talked with Ana earlier today about putting together a Discord server where we can easily ping each other or xer with questions or thoughts, or just scream our feels du jour. If you don't have a Discord account or have never used it, it's pretty straightforward and I'm happy to answer any questions if you like.

You can join using this (EDIT: FIXED) link! https://discord.gg/rRRbPff

Come hang out!

2Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Can't use it at work :/

3Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Boo! Sorry Griffin. Apps available for phones too if that's an option, but it's not going anywhere any time soon. Stop in whenever. We don't know how much use it'll get, but I figured it was worth a shot.

4Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Alas, no - Nicole and I both work at a place where no phones are allowed and certain sites are restricted. Which is a shame; I would love to be able to chat during scenes!

5Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:39 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Oof, what a bummer. I'm sorry, y'all.

6Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 pm

CleverNamePending

CleverNamePending
The link says it's expired? You can set the server code to not expire when you generate one.

7Join the campaign's Discord! Empty Re: Join the campaign's Discord! Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
I thought I used the one that won't expire! Hang on, sorry.

EDIT: Okay, fixed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum