Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Clean Introduction (Sunrise, Ellowyn) [Backstory]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Griffin

Griffin
She frowns. "Is it okay? I should have asked first, I just - you looked upset," she explains awkwardly. Her frown deepens with worry. "You... don't have, y'know, friends who'll give you a hug or something when you're unhappy?"

Roocifer

Roocifer
"Its okay with me if it's okay with you" Ellowyn whispers quietly as tears roll down their face.

"I don't ... I have Marta but I'm not sure my longest client met her the day after i arrived. some utter con artist had made her a device that was shoddy at best dangerous at worse. She let me stay in her guest house for the work I did for her. We talk occasionally she helps me find work. But she's not the hugging type I don't think. Or maybe we're not there yet."

Ellowyn looks at sunrise then and smiles slightly. " I had a few friends on my way here but they couldn't come into the city with me, I miss them"

Griffin

Griffin
"Well," she says firmly, "I am definitely a hugging sort of friend." She softens then. "But I get that, missing your friends. I don't plan to live in Westside forever, but I couldn't imagine leaving the city altogether. It sounds really lonely."

Roocifer

Roocifer
"I miss the way they used to follow me even when I was hunting for food. They knew they were safe with me. I thank the goddess everyday for the gift of their friendship even if I might never see them again."

Ellowyns tone is distracted and you can't tell if they're talking to you or themselves.

They sigh and then brighten slightly as they seem to take in what you said. "A friend?.." Ellowyns eyes shine with unshed tears and their face crinkles slightly into a crooked smile

Griffin

Griffin
"We'll. Yes?" She smiles, her eyes warm. "New friend, maybe. We have only just met."

Roocifer

Roocifer
At this Ellowyn grins "I'm not usually like this I swear. You're probably the sweetest person I've met, Since leaving my village" they wipe their eyes and splash their face a little.

"Thank you friend"

Roocifer

Roocifer
OOC I feel like that's a good place to leave it for now if you want Griffin.

Maybe at some point do another scene maybe at devils own?

Griffin

Griffin
((OOC: could do! Or handwave that they've hung out since then, as they're going to meet up again soon at the Tower I think.)

Roocifer

Roocifer
OOC yeah definitely meant more if at a later date we feel the need to elaborate because I want to know what a gig at the devils own is like lmao

Griffin

Griffin
((Ooc: definitely rowdier than her gigs at nicer establishments, lol!))

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
(OOC: But there is an elderly tiefling bartender/owner named Iados who will gravely call them 'Elly' and worry about them getting home safely without being mugged or worse. So there's that.)

Roocifer

Roocifer
OOC Oh no my heart it appears to be exploding in my chest...

How dare there be this many likeable folk in a game.

I'm waiting for someone Ellowyn will dislike instantly

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[OOC: If my DMing style had a flaw--and I think we can all agree I don't have flaws (lol jk)--"too many likeable NPCs" would be it.

They might not adore Luther, tho.]

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[Thread Close. You get 100 XP for your backstory.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum